RICHARD BROWN, MBA, MPH
Business and Sales Professional with a Master's in Public Health
Extremely passionate, detail-oriented, and driven professional with extensive experience in business administration seeking to transfer skills into the healthcare sector. Proven abilities in generating sales and communicating effectively with staff and leadership. Continually searching for ways to enhance processes, boost productivity, and cut costs. Consistently meet deadlines in high-pressure environments with outstanding multitasking aptitude and dedication to efficiency and accuracy. Valued talent in motivating, training, and supervising multidisciplinary teams.
- Strategic Planning
- Market Analysis
- Business Development
- Public Speaking
- Critical Thinking
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Oral and Written
- MS Office 365 Suite
Selected Experiences & Achievements
- Founded angrymph.com as an internship project healthcare education resource that would conduct a long-term survey on the ramifications and successes associated with popular diets such as carnivore, paleo, keto, and vegan food choices.
- Graduated from Benedictine University with a triple concentration MBA in 2016 followed with an MPH in 2019, studying healthcare with interactive classes, community service activities, and research projects.
- Analyzed industry interventions based on knowledge of social and behavioral theories, and evaluated policies to help improve population health.
- Developed culturally competent approaches to public health practice, research, and health disparities, learning how to address community wellness problems.
- Played a vital role as General Manager for Nevada Carbon Pure Water Division
- Established company from ground-up and grew from staff of 3 to 14.
- Executed sales and trained installation team on daily tasks, increasing sales netted and expediting processes.
- Delivered key contributions as Sales Manager for Rocco Tool Group.
- Improved annual sales and exceeded company growth expectancy.
- Implemented company-wide monthly reporting system, analyzing progress from previous years and forecasting upcoming targets.
angryMPH Non Profit, West Palm Beach, FL
2018 to Present
HeartBeater.com, Austin, TX
2014 to 2016
Pure Power Technologies, Beeville, TX
2002 to 2014
General Manager – Nevada Carbon Pure Water Division, Las Vegas, NV
National Independent Marketing Representative – College Credit Card Corporation, Philadelphia, PA
National Sales Manager – Rocco Tool Group, Los Angeles, CA
Regional Sales Manager – Metabo Tool Group, West Chester, PA
Territory Manager – Hilti Fastening Systems, Great Neck, Long Island NY
Private First Class, Honorable Discharge
United States Marine Corps
Master of Public Health
Benedictine University, Lisle, IL (2019)
MBA in Marketing, Online Marketing, and International Business
Benedictine University, Lisle, IL (2016)
Industry Champion Business Game Strategy Award
BBA in Business Administration,
Concentration in Internet Marketing
Rasmussen College, Maitland, FL (2012)